The Madden Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

34 Over- Sting Pinch Zone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

Number of posts : 591
carma :
34 Over- Sting Pinch Zone Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 10034 Over- Sting Pinch Zone Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams : 34 Over- Sting Pinch Zone Logo15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

34 Over- Sting Pinch Zone Empty
PostSubject: 34 Over- Sting Pinch Zone   34 Over- Sting Pinch Zone EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Play: 3-4 Over- Sting Pinch Zone
Playbook: Many ( 34, BAL, KC, NE, NYJ, SF)
Setup:
Step 1. Re-blitz the DT
Step 2. Take the RILB (left of screen) and place him in the right A Gap
Step 3. Re-blitz the RILB
*Place your fastest LB at RILB (#2 MLB) in your depth chart

This is the base setup to this defense. It is obviously a very quick setup, but the pressure is out of this world. The RILB flys up the A Gap so fast that even if you block your RB he won't get there in time. Literally, you get sacked as soon as you receive the ball even in Gun sets.

If the offense slide protects down, the ROLB (left of screen) will come off the edge just as fast for the sack.

You do not need to leave the LOLB (right of screen) blitzing. I like to put him in coverage. Sometimes I man him up on TE, sometimes I put him in a purple zone. Sometimes I even put him in a QB contain.

Having said that, once you run this blitz a few times on the offense, the offense will start blocking so many offensive players that you as well either keep him in a QB contain or let him stay blitzing.

Of course, you should expect the offense to try running WR screens on this. No problem, just man up the outside DB covering the WR the offense is running screens to. If it happens to be a slot screen, I will user that sides S and lurk it myself.

This is a game changing blitz, and just the beginning of the absurd heat I have found on Madden 10.

Back to top Go down
https://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

34 Over- Sting Pinch Zone
Page 1 of 1