The Madden Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running away with style.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

Number of posts : 591
carma :
Running away with style. Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Running away with style. Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams : Running away with style. Logo15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Running away with style. Empty
PostSubject: Running away with style.   Running away with style. EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Running away with style.

This years Madden game is slow down so you can read and react to your blocks much better than before. The play I will be using is called the HB stretch, which is in most play books. So if your doesn't have it, you won't have to look to hard to find it.

This play that I am giving to you is a money play, now don't over use this but when you run out of the I-form normal set you can get unbelievable blocking from your WR and Fullback that you can pop this run for ten plus yards.

Now the trick to this is to set you #1 WR in motion to the left; if the corner stays with the WR don't flip the play, but if you see that he has slid to the left and stopped moving. flip the play while the WR is moving and hike the ball as he reaches the left tackle.

When you get the hang of this technique you will be able to run this with any run play out of the I-form normal or the weak-I. Try this out and you will be popping of runs off 10 yards or more.
Back to top Go down
https://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

Running away with style.
Page 1 of 1