The Madden Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hints and tips working on-line or not!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
svanablak

Number of posts : 1
carma :
Hints and tips working on-line or not!!! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Hints and tips working on-line or not!!! Right_bar_bleue

NFL Teams : Hints and tips working on-line or not!!! Logo13
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Hints and tips working on-line or not!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hints and tips working on-line or not!!!   Hints and tips working on-line or not!!! EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:07 pm

Thanx for all the tips Booker! But I've found that most of these work only OFF line! Or am I mistaken??? I play on the PS3 and I've tried a LOT of them but they don't work in on-line matches. Any feed back?
Back to top Go down
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

Number of posts : 591
carma :
Hints and tips working on-line or not!!! Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Hints and tips working on-line or not!!! Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams : Hints and tips working on-line or not!!! Logo15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Hints and tips working on-line or not!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hints and tips working on-line or not!!!   Hints and tips working on-line or not!!! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:09 pm

I am pleased that all my work is for not, what I have to say is yes and no. Some of the game tip were done online and I found that some of the tip work better offline due to EA patching the game to tone down some of the glitches in the game. If you are refering to the likes of QB walk and the Wide open Wr's, I found that QB walk is the shit, It works on and offline some of the others worked mounths ago but EA has fixed them to only work offline. But if a set up doesn't work check the set up again a blitzer just tad bit off line will make the play seem like it doesn't work. Please keep me informed of what you find. Also you can contact me on MaddenTips.com 360sim
Back to top Go down
https://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

Hints and tips working on-line or not!!!
Page 1 of 1