The Madden Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick Bullet Streak

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

Number of posts : 591
carma :
Quick Bullet Streak Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Quick Bullet Streak Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams : Quick Bullet Streak Logo15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Quick Bullet Streak Empty
PostSubject: Quick Bullet Streak   Quick Bullet Streak EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 3:35 pm

Quick Bullet Streak

This week, I want to show a passing technique that I have been using to pick up short quick yardage against zone coverage without having to run some type of pass concept. Some of you may already be doing this, but for those that aren’t, you may want to add this to your passing attack.

The passing technique is called Quick Bullet Streak. Some of you may have heard of it already. To pull it off, we like to run from formations where we can motion an outside receiver inside, such as the Singleback Ace formation.

We look to throw the quick bullet streak if we see defenders lined up inside the tight end. In the screenshot above, notice that the ROLB and LOLB line up inside the tackles. If we see this, we can throw to the FL or SE.

I went ahead and hot routed the SE on a streak.

Before snapping the ball, I like to motion the SE inside.

When he gets about 2-3 yards inside, I snap the ball.

I drop a step back…

…and throw a high bullet pass to the SE.

The SE will do some type of spectacular catch animation if he has a high enough rating.

The same can be done with the FL. We hot route him on a streak.

We then motion him to the right. Once he gets 2-3 yards inside, we snap the ball.

We take a step or two back with our QB and then a high bullet pass to the FL.

As long as the receiver has a high spectacular catch rating, he will go up for the ball.

Something else you may want to do is wait until the receivers get slightly farther down the field before making the throw.

That way they clear the underneath coverage.

Once they do, throw the same high bullet pass.

The SE goes up for the pass and a 12-yard gain.

Final Thoughts

There is a chance that the pass could be picked up, so you really need to look at the pass coverage before making the throw. This technique works against pretty much any zone coverage in the game. The taller the receivers, the better it works. This is the one way I know how to do the spectacular catches.
Back to top Go down
https://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

Quick Bullet Streak
Page 1 of 1