Playbook: Run Balanced
1. Select the "WR Wing" package. This puts your #1 WR at the #2 TE spot.
2. Come out in Singleback Twin TE WR: WR Screen
3. Hot route TE to a curl (Y + A + Down on left analog)
4. Hot route #1 WR (at #2 TE spot) to slant (Y + LB + right on right analog)
5. Smart route slant from previous step to make corner route (Y + LB + R3)
6. Hot route RB to a streak (Y + Y + Up on left analog)
7. Motion RB to the left and hike once past the LT
This setup of the WR Screen can beat both man and zone coverage. After the snap, if your opponent is playing zone, roll to the right and look for the WR screen first. If the screen is covered, hit the TE on the curl route as he finds a hole in the zone. If you continue to roll right, you can try a deep bomb to the RB by throwing a precision pass opposite of the side the DB is on or try to hit the WR on a corner route.
If your opponent is playing man, roll right again. If there is not a safety or defensive player in a zone towards the corner route, throw a bullet pass down and towards the sideline. Next option look to see if the RB has the coverage beat deep. If nothing else is open, look for the TE on the curl. You can attempt the screen pass if the DB in man on your WR gets blocked by the WR or OL but be careful of trying this. The "WR Wing" package can give many difficulties to the defense. This is just one play you can use to your advantage with the speed of a WR lined up at a TE position.
_________________Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game ......Now Can You Dig That Suckaaaa........