The Madden Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE YOU ARE AFFILATED WITH?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ALC

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE YOU ARE AFFILATED WITH? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE YOU ARE AFFILATED WITH?   WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE YOU ARE AFFILATED WITH? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:01 pm

JUST WANT TO GET IT STRAIGHT FROM THE HORSE MOUTH. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE.
IT SEEMS TO BE A GHOST TOWN NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING IS HAPPENING OVER THERE. IT JUST SEEM
THAT IF THE SITE WAS GOING TO DO A BELLY UP IT WOULD INFORM THE MEMBERS AND GO AND DO IT.
IT A SHAME THAT NOBODY SAYS NOTHING AND DO NOTHING AND THAT EVERYBODY IS ALRIGHT WITH THAT.
IF YOU HAVE THE 411 OR THE ANSWER COULD YOU LET ME KNOW PEACE.
PS TO BE APART OF YOUR SITE YOU MUST BE ON THE XBOX OR PS3 RIGHT? THANKS ALC king
Back to top Go down
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

Number of posts : 591
carma :
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE YOU ARE AFFILATED WITH? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE YOU ARE AFFILATED WITH? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams : WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE YOU ARE AFFILATED WITH? Logo15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE YOU ARE AFFILATED WITH? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE YOU ARE AFFILATED WITH?   WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE YOU ARE AFFILATED WITH? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 pm

To be a member no, but its better but its all good al. I will try to get a better answer for you about what madden heroes is going to do.
Back to top Go down
https://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE ORTHER SITE YOU ARE AFFILATED WITH?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden Dungeon :: Madden Dungeon :: Affiliates, Competitors & Guests Section-
Jump to: