The Madden Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I’ll Follow You Anywhere:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

Number of posts : 591
carma :
I’ll Follow You Anywhere: Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100I’ll Follow You Anywhere: Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams : I’ll Follow You Anywhere: Logo15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

I’ll Follow You Anywhere: Empty
PostSubject: I’ll Follow You Anywhere:   I’ll Follow You Anywhere: EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:50 pm

• A little-known fact in Madden NFL 10, is that by holding down sprint and the A button while on defense, your defender will actually

go into an auto-lock mode, where the CPU will take over and either revert to his zone if he’s playing one, or attack the player with

the ball if he’s blitzing. This comes in handy in moments where you want the CPU to take over momentarily, but you don’t want to

lose track of the player entirely. This is a quality way to run down a scrambling QB in the event that they break containment on your

initial blitz, or to quickly switch your focus to the RB if you notice a hand-off in development. Your friends will think you are using

madden cheats but really you’re just using the controls they give you!
Back to top Go down
https://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

I’ll Follow You Anywhere:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden Dungeon :: Madden Dungeon :: Madden 10 Tips, Tricks and Cheats.-
Jump to: