Hypothetically, no matter what defense you are facing, there cannot be two recievers covered at the same place at once. I will give you 2 examples of how this works.
1. Pick any Shotgun Spread Pass Play.
2. Hot Route the left slot to a streak
3. Hot Route the left outside reciever to a drag or inside slant
4. Snap the ball, once the drag route crosses where the slot reciever was just at, fire the ball to the drag or slant, the streak route clears the field for the drag or slant route
1. Pick the play Corner Strike out of the Shotgun Trey Open Formation
2. Snap the ball, and as soon the reciever running the flat route crosses paths with the slot reciever, fire the ball, this is a relativaly safe throw even if your opponent is in cover 2 zone, However against Cover 2 you generally will only gain 1-2 yards
_________________Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game ......Now Can You Dig That Suckaaaa........