The Madden Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you stop the QB Draw?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vicki$ba

How do you stop the QB Draw? Empty
PostSubject: How do you stop the QB Draw?   How do you stop the QB Draw? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:59 am

I was playing a guy lastnight online (PS3) and lossed because he kept running the QB draw, when I woulds put 8 in the Box he would pass it and when I didn't he would run. Help a brother out?
Back to top Go down
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

Number of posts : 591
carma :
How do you stop the QB Draw? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100How do you stop the QB Draw? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams : How do you stop the QB Draw? Logo15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop the QB Draw?   How do you stop the QB Draw? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:12 pm

To answer your question, its not that hard to stop this type of player but you must also understand how he read your defence. As you stated when you put 8 in the Box he would pass and vice a versa. So what you need is a good to great play that covers well and that stops the run. Well here you go player.

46 Normal, Weak Blitz (Nano + Pass Stop)

Come out the "Speed Package"

Shift your line to the left and re-blitz one of your already blitzing LB's.

Take the other blitzing LB and put him in man coverage on someone who is not covered.

Control your safety in the blue zone and watch out for the short pass.
Back to top Go down
https://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com
bfox
All Pro
bfox

Number of posts : 181
carma :
How do you stop the QB Draw? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100How do you stop the QB Draw? Right_bar_bleue

NFL Teams : How do you stop the QB Draw? Logo3
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop the QB Draw?   How do you stop the QB Draw? EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:38 am

QB draw is cake when you don't close the gaps immediately.

If you take bookers advice I'll BOMB IT DEEP on yo azz. And if you try to buttplug the middle with those blitzes I'll run a sweep play to daylight and USER JUKE you out of your panties!

Don't ball on the PS3 son, you'll get str8 PHUGGED UP.
Back to top Go down
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

carma :

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop the QB Draw?   How do you stop the QB Draw? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:58 am

One thing that you will learn is to read and react, if you dictate how you want the other guy to play offense then you have already one. When your on offense you want the defense to be off ballance, so with this in mind. when your on defense you want the offense off ballance. This is what the Ravens do, and so do I.
Back to top Go down
bfox
All Pro
bfox

carma :

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop the QB Draw?   How do you stop the QB Draw? EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Book you like my hardcore banger comments? I'm tryin to be real in this mutha.

Vick probly read my post and left haha
Back to top Go down
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

carma :

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop the QB Draw?   How do you stop the QB Draw? EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:54 pm

Keeping it real is the only way to be, but as Madden goes you play to win or you don't play at all. So when I give out tips I give tips to help you win. Now yes if you run the same play over, and over again you will loose, so be smart and be proactive.
Back to top Go down
bfox
All Pro
bfox

carma :

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop the QB Draw?   How do you stop the QB Draw? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:13 am

In case you missed it on nfl network, here you go, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16QLrXmArck

I hope you had a good MOTHERFUCKING turkey day book Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rud Master
All Pro
Rud Master

Number of posts : 115
carma :
How do you stop the QB Draw? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How do you stop the QB Draw? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Im rich Bitc#
NFL Teams : How do you stop the QB Draw? Logo17
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop the QB Draw?   How do you stop the QB Draw? EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:56 pm

you know he didnt after that Giant Loss!
Back to top Go down
bfox
All Pro
bfox

carma :

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop the QB Draw?   How do you stop the QB Draw? EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:55 am

Forgot that it was the giants losing. Wasn't trying to insult nobody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you stop the QB Draw?   How do you stop the QB Draw? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you stop the QB Draw?
Page 1 of 1