Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New England Spread Scheme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BookerT316
Just Making Do

Number of posts : 591
carma :
500 / 100500 / 100

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams :
Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: New England Spread Scheme   Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:51 pm

by Squeeze
This week I want to expand on the two Spread plays that I showed out of the Jets Playbook last week.What I want to show you this week is how to build a scheme around these plays from the Patriots playbook. The Patriots playbook has Spacing and Shallow Cross in it just like the Jets playbook.

For this scheme we are going to put Shallow Cross in our audibles.

Spacing is put in there as well.

Then from Gun Doubles formation we go with FL Screen.

Now the play we are going to come out on the field in is KRS 14. You can also find this same play in other playbooks where it is called Z Spot.

Now one thing I want to point out is I already did a write up on this play. See Gun Dice Z Spot for the break down of this play on October 14, 2008.

I just want to point out how to use your audibles and different formations to give the Defense different looks. By coming out in Gun Doubles you can audible to the 5 wide spread set.

You have two plays with Shallow Cross in your audibles.

Then you have Spacing in there as well.

You can press audible then right on the R Stick and you have WR smash as well.With this play the two corner routes are your main reads. The next step is to put the FL on an out route with the Slot WR on a drag as a bail out read.Then the SE i sput on a curl. You can switch up the routes by the FL and SE however you want.

Here is the Corner route on the right.

Then the one on the left.

The drag route.

Then the out route. Also remember you have the curl route on the other side as well.

Final Thoughts

Remember to look up the write ups for Z Spot and the Spacing and Shallow Cross from the Jets Playbook. Hit the lab and practice going from Gun Doubles to the Spread set and getting your reads down.

Now Can You Dig That Suckaaaa........
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

New England Spread Scheme
Page 1 of 1