The Madden Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SF Playbook Scheme

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

Number of posts : 591
carma :
SF Playbook Scheme Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100SF Playbook Scheme Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams : SF Playbook Scheme Logo15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

SF Playbook Scheme Empty
PostSubject: SF Playbook Scheme   SF Playbook Scheme EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 2:32 am

SF Scheme
Audibles:
Y: Shotgun Doubles-Fl Screen
A:Shotgun Y-Trips-Wr Screen
X:Shotgun Snugs Flip-Bench
RB:Shotgun Doubles Y-Slot-HB Mid Draw
LB:I form Tight-FB Dive
With this playbook you want to use a team with either 3 good wide receivers and 1 good tight end or 2 good wide receivers and 2 good tight ends. With this scheme I chose the Dallas Cowboys.
Offensive Depth Chart:
QB-Tony Romo
HB-Felix Jones
WR- Terrell Owens & Roy Williams
TE-Jason Witten &Martellus Bennet
Base Formation Plays-
Gun Doubles Y-Slot
Slot Outs
HB Mid Draw
Smash
X Shallow Cross
With the base formation I always come out in TE SUB package with the Cowboys!
Gun Doubles
Fl Screen
HB Off Tackle
Rifle Y-Trips
Wr Screen
Slants
HB Draw
PA Double Hook
Slot Drive
Gun Snugs Flipped
Bench
HB Sweep
Stick
PA X Clown
Bench Switch
I-Form Tight
FB Dive
PA Power O
WR Post

Play 1:
Gun Doubles Y Slot- Slot Outs
Setup:
1.Put x or b on a fade(whatever side you prefer to fade rocket catch on)
2.Put other WR on a smart-routed curl route
3.Put y and a on out routes(don’t smart route)
This is my man/zone beater. I will audible to Gun Snugs Flipped always to see whether opponent is in man or zone, unless I run the ball. My first read is the WR on the fade route for the fade rocket catch(I throw this by holding left trigger and up on left analog stick, this is how I do all my rocket catches).
Gun Doubles Y Slot- HB Mid Draw
Setup:
1. Slide protect down

Secondly, I look for the RB on his in route which will beat zone. My third read on this ply is to my TE's on out routes, they will be open vs. man or zone. If every route appears to be covered you have the curl route as a last resort.
Play 2:

I will run this on short down yardage situations or when there is less then six defenders in the tackle box.

Shotgun Doubles Y Slot Breakdown
Play 1:
Gun Doubles Y Slot- Smash
Setup:

Step 1.Hike ball
This is a a man beating play or a play that will dominate cover 3. There is no need to set up because vs man my reads or the corner route for rocket catch (which I throw left trigger and up) and then either the WR short curls or the RB delay route as last resort. Versus cover 3 if the corners are occupied the short curls by WR should be wide open.

Gun Doubles Y Slot- X Shallow Cross
Play 2:
Setup: (Both are optional)

Step 1. Put LB on out route to left
Step 2. Put a on smart routed curl This is my favorite man beater out of this formation. My first read is to y on the corner route for a rocket catch. Second I look to the deep post to b and if that isn’t open I look for X or LB who should have beaten their man. If nothing appears to be open, dump off to the slot WR on a curl route.

Play 1

Rifle Y Trips-Wr Screen

Setup:

Step 1. Slide protect right
Step 2. Put LB on a smart routed curl route

This is my favorite passing play from this formation. It can be used to beat both man and zone coverages. My first read is to the WR on the screen route. If this appears to be covered throw to LB on the curl or X on the deep post.

The screen route can beat both man and zone but is most effective against zone. The curl route is used as our primary read against man coverage if we do not like the looks of the screen. We rocket catch this route by throw a high bullet pass.

Play 2:

Rifle Y Trips-Slants

Setup:

Step 1. Put X and B on smart routed curls
Step 2. Put LB on a streak
Step 3. Put Y on a out route to the left

This play can be used to beat man or zone. I particularly use this play vs. man. I first look to LB for a rocket catch (left trigger and up on the throw). If this doesn’t appear to be open, look for Y on the out route to the left vs. man. If nothing appears to be open X, B, or A should be open on their curls (with A being on that short curl).

Final Thoughts:

Stay tuned next week as we continue to look at the Rifle Y Trips formation. We will add three more plays from this formation into our already tough scheme.
Back to top Go down
https://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

SF Playbook Scheme
Page 1 of 1