Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make it Rain!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

Number of posts : 591
carma :
Make it Rain! Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Make it Rain! Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams : Make it Rain! Logo15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Make it Rain! Empty
PostSubject: Make it Rain!   Make it Rain! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:03 am

October 14, 2008 by Kobra
This week, I want to take a look at a User Catch technique that a few VG Sports Forum Members have been using online. They like to call it ďMake It Rain.Ē JaSkillz is one of the members who is able to pull the Make It Rain off. I am going show my interpretation of it, or at least how I think it is done. I am not 100% sure this is actually how itís done.

The route combination I use is the fade streak combo. Having a tall receiver running the fade route makes it that much more effective.

When the receiver running the fade route gets about 20-25 yards down the field, press hard left (9 oíclock) on the right stick and then tap the receiverís pass icon button. In this example, itís the X button.

The QB will throw a high deep lob pass to the receiver, as shown above.

Once the ball is thrown, take control of the receiver.

You want to run the receiver past the pass icon.

Donít worry if you step out of bounds, since in Madden it doesnít matter.

As the ball is coming back down, move the receiver so that the pass icon target is just in front of him.

Hold down the jump/catch button so that he jumps straight up in the air. I like to hold the LT (L2) button as well when making the catch. If done right, the CPU-controlled defender wonít attempt to knock the pass away, making for an easy 6 points.

Back to top Go down
http://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

Make it Rain!
Page 1 of 1