The Madden Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Form Tight- Z Slant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

Number of posts : 591
carma :
I Form Tight- Z Slant Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100I Form Tight- Z Slant Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams : I Form Tight- Z Slant Logo15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

I Form Tight- Z Slant Empty
PostSubject: I Form Tight- Z Slant   I Form Tight- Z Slant EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 1:09 pm

Play: I Form Tight- Z Slant
Playbook: Many (ex: Run & Gun)
Setup:
Step 1. Place your cursor under the outside right WR
Step 2. Flip the play
Step 3. As soon as you flip the play, repeatedly motion your outside right WR to the right
You need to do steps 2 and 3 very quickly and immediately after one another for the glitch to work. What will happen is against man coverage, the DB covering the outside WR will run across the field, but the WR will stay in place.
Step 4. Immediately hike the ball
Reads:
1. Outside Right WR
2. Right TE Short Curl Route
Against man coverage, take about 2 steps back and then fire a bullet pass with pass lead up to the outside WR. He will be wide open for a huge gain.
Against zone coverage, wait for your right TE to sit down on his short curl route. This route kills all zones. You may need to wait a bit against some zones for the zones to slide out leaving the short curl wide open.
Final Thoughts:
This glitch can be ran with any play from this formation, however, we find this play the most effective to use it from by far for two reasons. First of all, when you flip this play, the slant in becomes and out slant making it a very effective route to quick pass. It also heads towards the sideline which will allow the WR to be wide open. Finally, if the defense plays a zone coverage to negate this glitch, we have a money short curl route to hit our TE on. You can also run the FB dive and HB stretch running plays from this formation. Be aware, there are two playbooks in the game that have the FB dive from this formation without the auto-motion.
Back to top Go down
https://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

I Form Tight- Z Slant
Page 1 of 1