The Madden Dungeon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't be afraid of playing a better style of Madden. If you need to be the best, come learn from the Best. You can be the One that people talk about. Remember Respect is earned, Not given!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is a glitch?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BookerT316
Just Making Do
BookerT316

Number of posts : 591
carma :
What is a glitch? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100What is a glitch? Right_bar_bleue

Personalized field : Just Ask The BOOK
NFL Teams : What is a glitch? Logo15
Registration date : 2008-03-17

What is a glitch? Empty
PostSubject: What is a glitch?   What is a glitch? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 3:55 pm

What is a glitch?

Apparently a lot of forum readers do not understand what a glitch is.

Put simply a glitch is a flaw in the game that can be exploited AND is unrealistic.

Lets look at some examples of glitches AND strategy over the past years.

A NANO or whatever you want to call it is NOT a glitch in any way shape or form, it is overloading a spot on the line with blitzers, and risking coverage and rush in another area.

QB sneak - Calling a running play and having the handoff purposely not work leaving the QB with the ball to run, while not designed as part of the game it certainly IS realistic, play action run plays are often done in football.

Run / Pass Glitch - This is a glitch, your opponent can see what you are doing, running or passing.

Catching the ball out of bounds would also be a glitch.

All to often people call good stick or strategy cheese or a glitch - KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

In our forums we will not discuss glitches, if you ask for one or discuss them your post will probably get deleted.

So it is in your benefit to understand the difference so your legit posts don't get deleted.

I will delete a post "How do I do the deep lob glitch"
I will not delete a post entitled "Deep lob strategy"
Back to top Go down
https://themaddendungeon.forumakers.com

What is a glitch?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Madden Dungeon :: Madden Dungeon :: Rules for the Madden Dungeon Message Board:-
Jump to: